Aadhaar card is without doubt one of the most important documents for Indian citizens. The biometric and demographic information of citizen is recorded in the Aadhaar card, which is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
1. Aadhaar card
Aadhaar card has now become mandatory to avail many government benefits.
2. Aadhaar for money transactions
Aadhaar can also be for money transactions as bank account of every Indian is linked to his/her Aadhaar card. But since online frauds are rising these days many people are worried about the misuse of Aadhaar.
3. How to know the number of time Aadhaar is used for monetary transactions?
You can easily detect the number of times their Aadhaar card has been used for money transactions right from home. The data is available at the official website of UIDAI.
4. How to get the data:
1. Visit UIDAI official website uidai.gov.in
2. Click on ‘My Aadhaar’ option
3. New section will open, click on ‘Aadhaar Authentication History’
4. Fill your Aadhaar number and captcha image
5. OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
6. Entre OTP
7. New Window with two options will open: ‘Authentication Type’ and ‘data range’
8. Get all the information related to the use of Aadhaar by submitting it